05 August, 2012

NIKI TAKESH FOR NASTY GAL VINTAGE - LOOKBOOK: Make A Scene

I don't think that Nasty Gal could have picked anyone as perfect as Niki for their new vintage stock. Niki Takesh is a total babe, and when I heard that she was the model for this Lookbook I got super excited. She makes the clothes look even cooler on her, and whoever did the styling for this is a badass. I want so much stuff! It is also refreshing to see a model wearing items (that are obviously not her own) that she would probably wear - I mean I do not know Niki, but most of these clothes seem pretty true to her style from what I have seen on tumblr/instagram/twitter, and I feel like the whole photo shoot comes across natural and effortless. She looks like she is just having fun in some awesome clothes that she would totally wear. I love it, and if I was her, I wouldn't want people to buy anything after trying it all on! What do you think? These are my favourite picks but you can check out the full lookbook HERE :)

8 comments:

  1. i had seen one picture on tumblr and thought it was awesome but the rest are great too! niki is the best
    btw, i bought a tee from your shop some weeks ago and i want to tell you that i love it, and the shipping was pretty fast. so thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yay this has made my day! Thank you so much, I have just put up 4 more Nirvana shirts if you are interested! Thanks again I am so glad you like it <3

      Delete
  2. love that pink leather jacket!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. badd ass nasty. so. much. awesomeness. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is killer, and she has my dream hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes yes LOVE nikkiiiiii
    this is so awesome....

    lepenta.blogspot.com
    lepenta.blogspot.com
    lepenta.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! When I saw her post a few pics on Tumblr I went all buzzurk and creepy and gaaaah just all over the lookbook launch. I also dig every inch of each outfit regarding styling. So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God this girl!! All these outfits are amazing, massive amounts of inspiration xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete