12 December, 2013

Sophie

Harley Dress - UNIF via Dolls Kill
Jadon Boots - Dr Martens via Office Shoes
Jewellery - Vintage/Turkey/Cayman/Topshop

Three amazing items in this outfit that I have been wanting for months - a perfect pair of chunky boots (that I know are going to last a lifetime), a huge comfy tartan scarf, and a thin knitted turtle neck. Thanks to Front Row Shop, they have some really great items so you should check them out! Also got a dress from them which I will be posting soon!

I first saw these boots on Rebecca from T00ts and fell in looooove, and then saw them on Lucy from Lulutrixabelle and fell even more in love, so I had to get them. I have been wanted plain black Dr. Martens for so long but never found the perfect ones. Now with an additional couple of inches on the sole these are beyond perfect. 

I promised to upload more stock onto Parody but have had an emotional week because my pup Sophie passed :( it was a shock to everyone and has been very hard to take in, she was pretty old for a greyhound but it was only the other day she was jumping around the garden like normal. Poor little Soph. I will get back on track soon, but for now here is a photo of her beautiful face. RIP little baby x


8 comments:

  1. I love the dress it looks amazing! And I love the scarf,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit rocks!! and docs are seriously the best shoes, love how chunky yours are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, that dress is Lush! <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! It is so pretty. Love the scarf and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look ,sorry to here about your pup-Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that Unif dress! its amazing

    Sorry to hear about your doggy x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete