17 February, 2013

recents & a quick outfit for yo

 Unif Guess What Shorts - Dolls Kill
Jewellery - Thrifted
Studded Belt - Ebay
Bralet - Urban Outfitters

Obsessed with these shorts, might look like a popsicle but they brighten up any outfit. Glad I finally got my mits on them even though they're a little big. I don't caaaare. (Dolls Kill is the BEST. Their sales are insane, always.)

Just a quick one considering i'm about to overload you with abizzlion photos below… A few snaps of what i've been up to in Cayman (don't worry - not everything I have been up to in the past 3 months)
Daddy brought over my blogger mail! (posts coming soon)
So beautiful.
Pineapple the cat who's visited me a few times for milk
Doodles
30 seconds of fun
Treated myself… big time. Woops.
The most refreshing drink in the world (bar diet coke)
Sneaked into a private function at The Ritz to watch Counting Crows
Went all out for pancake day
Got the Guess What shorts in Bleached too :)
Before our search for some turkey on Christmas Eve (our Christmas day - we both had to work on Chritmas day)
Christmas Day
Lol why
My beautiful sister and I, lunch before she flew home :(

Got a load of outfit photos taken, so finally this blog will become active again, I promissseee :) thank you for being patient I know I suck

11 comments:

  1. !!!YOU ARE SUCH A BABE! I love your shorts and those shoes that you bought omfg. Want. You are perfect =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pictures! I'm in love with your style!!! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore those multi coloured shorts! You look fab in them :)


    www.laviestylebeaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics! I love your shorts! *w*

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back on my dash! Amazing photos! xxx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg ur so beautiful, and the cat miih <3

    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shorts are amazing

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so gorg! I follow all your blogs & instagram....X

    vagabondandvogue.blogspot.com
    instagram: kengrxmes

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bralet and shorts are gorgeous, wow!!
    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is insaaaane! X

    http://delusionsofgrandeur1994.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete