15 April, 2012

boooooo

I am sorry for not posting as much as usual! I have been working 24/7 at my new job and just have not had time, I promise I will get back on track soon, I just need to get a couple more things sorted to do with my job (bank account, health insurance etc), and then you will be getting annoyed at me for how much i'll be posting… Jokez I don't want you to be annoyed at me. Ok anyway I am going to skype family and then go to work! I have some beauties coming in the post, including 3 collaborations so keep checking back! Cayman post sucks and takes way too long! Here is a little cutie to keep you entertained in the mean time…

15 comments:

  1. funny photo :) Enjoy your job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the job is going well! Cute picture hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love you so much. i need to see more outfit pictures of you come ON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i love yoooou more. i have some i have some!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. i knoooow :) couldnt resist ha

      Delete
  5. Awww so cute! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait til you return, love your outfit posts! and that cat is so cute!

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i know sooo cute right

      Delete
  7. oooh, sooo cute)
    please, check out my blog: http://wedgeofpie.blogspot.com/
    thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only just found your blog, it's wonderful, followed :D hope you start posting again soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! dont worry im back on it :) ha

      Delete
  9. too cute!

    can't wait to see you in your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete